In 2011 and again in 2013, an unprecedented 2-day event called Microstock Expo (MEXPO) took place in Berlin. Visionary MEXPO event creators Amos Struck and Lee Torrens pulled together industry experts from around the world to share their wealth of information and expertise through presentations, panels, portfolio reviews, and masterclasses.
Now, Amos and Lee have generously given a huge gift to the microstock industry by making all of the videos taken during each session of the conference available to all, free of charge at http://videos.microstockexpo.com. Previously selling at €199 for full access, this collection of videos contains:
- Over 36 hours of high quality video covering such topics as
- what to shoot
- how to shoot
- best keywording practices
- optimizing workflow for maximum sales
- 3-hour masterclasses take deep dives into:
- advanced lighting techniques
- stock video production
- advanced vector illustration techniques
- Photo, video, and Illustration portfolio review sessions provide indepth review of microstock of media submitted by the audience.
This is an invaluable opportunity for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the microstock industry by watching successful microstock contributors and industry insiders.
Beginners and veterans alike will find these presentations stuffed full with actionable guidance for building or growing your own microstock business. Check it out now at: